Tuesday, September 8, 2009

6 weeks

Well today it's been 6 weeks since we left Phoenix and it hit me like a ton of bricks this morning. Up until this point, I have been having so much fun settling into Chicago life and exploring this amazing city without really thinking about how we left all of our friends behind (and I say friends but really most and some of them are really family). I'm sure this is pretty normal and may even be what they call "home sick" but I don't really FEEL "home sick"...I just want all my peeps with me here. So peeps, after you are done reading this pack up all your belongings and move your butts out here! Is that asking too much? lol

1 comment:

  1. That was funny/cute all at once! I'm so glad you guys are loving it there. I always thought I would raise my family somewhere with more culture & with seasons...but looks like we're pretty much ROOTED here. We'd love to come visit you in the future, though!

    ReplyDelete