Thursday, March 11, 2010

Shopping

Gone are the days that I can head out to the mall on a Saturday with nothing in particular to buy.  Just spending hours window shopping, wishing and wanting...oh how I used to love to shop!  My idea of shopping has changed over the last few years.  I have gone from buying clothes for myself to buying housewares, linens and appliances to focusing on baby clothes, gear and gadgets.  Don't get me wrong I love shopping for my kiddos and it has satisfied my shopping cravings BUT lately I have been slowly thinking about myself more and more.  It's almost like the old me is emerging again and the "non-mom" is coming back out.  As a mom, it is extrememly easy to get into a rut of sweats, jeans and t-shirts.  Most days I feel lucky enough if I get to shower let alone put on some fancy clothes.  Well, as the weather gets warmer I have found myself cyber shopping quite a bit and my eyes just seem to navigate towards the frilly girly summer dresses.  I don't know if it's because I want the life that goes along with some of the dresses or if I just want the weather that I can actually wear them in.  I thought I'd share a few things that my eyes have been googling over....

3 comments:

  1. I'm googling over those too! Love that bag! You have always had such a great sense of style. And I love cyber window shopping. Its what I do when I'm bored. Sometimes I even put things in the virtual shopping cart just to see how much it would all be then I close the window and sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those things, especially the dresses! You have inspired me to do some cyber-window shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some mighty GOOD taste, my friend & I could see you in every one of those! Those floral shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete