Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Work

So I have a little job here in Chicago.  It's nothing big just something that gets me out of the house a couple days a week and helps bring in a little extra money.  I love that it lets me interact with adults and talk about things that don't involve the words; baby, kids, nap, snack, potty, etc etc.  But the thing that I love most about it is that I can walk there.  In fact, that is one of the things that I love most about Chicago - walking!  I can walk to the grocery store, the beach, four different playgrounds, a health food store, several restaurants and work.  I decided to take my camera with me for my walk to work so that I could share a little of what I see on my way ...


4 comments:

  1. How awesome is that?? Love the cherry blossoms too. Who watches the kiddos while you work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candis - I work on Sundays and Mondays so Carlos is home with them Sundays and we have a sitter that comes to our house on Mondays. It's been working out nice so far...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Fresh air and cherry blossoms.

    ReplyDelete