Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Good Life

My kids have the life...in the last week and a half they have been to the beach twice, three different playgrounds, the toy store, the zoo, and the botanic gardens!  I wish that I had pictures to share from our adventures but both (yes both!) of my cameras are broken at the moment.  I guess that's what happens when you let your three year old practice her photography with your cameras.  Hopefully, I will get at least one of them up and running soon as our schedule shows no signs of slowing down.  We have the tall ships coming to Navy Pier, another beach day, an outdoor kiddie concert and Suki's first ballet class all coming up...whew I am tired just writing this! 

1 comment:

  1. Man, you are NOT kidding- all of those sound like such FUN! It seems like everyone around me has been doing such exceptionally fun things & going on great vacations lately?! Not that I don't appreciate my new chaotic, yet wonderful life with a newborn...but Momma would LOVE a vacation!

    I can't believe you get to enjoy drive-thru Baskin Robbins there?? You are one LUCKY woman!

    Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete