Friday, June 26, 2009

Vegas Here We Come...

Carlos and I are leaving for Las Vegas on Sunday and we are excited for so many reasons....

1) We have not left both the kids overnight since Max was born.
2) We are in need of some adult time.
3) We are meeting up with my brother and sister-in-law from Wisconsin.
4) We get to see some of our friends who live there.
5) We get to see Carlos' sister and her family.
6) We are going to see LOVE and can't wait because we "love" the Beatles.

Although I am so excited to be getting away with my husband for a few days I am also a little anxious about leaving both kids for TWO whole nights!!! We decided to split them up to make it easier on the grandparents so I'm sure they will be just fine. Suki will be staying with my mom - she just loves grandma. They go together like peas and carrots! Max will be with Lola and Grandpa which is perfect because Max will get all the attention he needs over there. They will probably both be chunkier when we get back but that's okay....it goes with the territory. Stay tuned for pictures....

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time and enjoy every minute! I know it's hard leaving the little ones . . .but before you know it, you will be back to reality once again. We just got back from our weekend cabin trip and can't wait to plan an adult only trip! LOL! Can't wait to hear all about it! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys have a blast, and crazy we JUST missed you!
    I know you're already seeing 1 show, but if at all possible- you should TRY your hardest to see Zumanity! A M A Z I N G.
    It's crazy how you don't realize how badly you really need your alone time, away from the kids, until you have the opportunity. I think it's so important to reconnect that way, and I hope you guys really enjoy yourselves.

    ReplyDelete