Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Daddy's away...

Carlos is away for three nights on a business trip so I've taken this opportunity to let my baby boy be a baby boy. Now all you moms of boys out there know exactly what I'm talking about....dad's always want their sons to look cool and be tough. Since Max is turning one in a few days(yes I said DAYS!) I have been feeling a little emotional about not having that cuddly little innocent baby anymore so Max has been crawling around this week in onesies and footie sleepers and I have been rocking him a little bit longer at night. I just can't help it :)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like something I would do, exactly! I love it & fully support the idea, especially since these times go by wayyy too quickly.
    You guys have any plans for the BIG birthday?

    ReplyDelete