Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Rollerskating Birthday

It was my niece's birthday on Tuesday and we were supposed to go rollerskating that night but roller rink was closed so we stayed in and had a yummy dinner of homemade mac-n-cheese and ribs from Famous Dave's. After dinner she opened gifts and then we all sang to the birthday girl. It was nice because this was the first time that we were together for her birthday! We finally went rollerskating on Thursday to celebrate again. I wasn't sure how Suki was going to do since she's always been on the clumsy side, but she did awesome! It would be a huge understatement to say that she loved it. She was in awe of the lights and the music the entire time and didn't want to come off the rink. She even went around one time by herself. My little girl is growing up so fast and I'm not sure I like it.


The birthday girl



Cousins



No comments:

Post a Comment