Sunday, December 19, 2010

Over The River And Through The Woods

Today was a very exciting day at the Wilson house...it was Suki's first dance recital!  She has been taking ballet since August and we were particularly excited/curious to watch her performance because she's not the most graceful girl and she never shows us what she learns in class.  Well, I may be biased but I think she did pretty well.  I was so proud of her for getting up there and having fun.  I hope there will be many more recitals in our future!  Up next...mini hip-hop.

Suki and her friend, Charlotte

Pre-recital practice


Suki, second from the left

On stage right before her performance



1 comment:

  1. ohhh my goodness- just to see Suki & how adorable she looks in her little ballet outfit, would be worth having her in dance classes to me!

    ReplyDelete