Sunday, January 30, 2011

34

My birthday was last Thursday and while it was pretty low key I did get to spend a couple of kid-free hours shopping.  I bought myself a new purse and wallet but more importantly, I got to browse around and look at things I didn't even plan to buy without a kid screaming at me or asking for something.  That was huge!  We had a family celebration on Thursday night with dinner and carrot cake and then went out with some friends on Friday.  It was a great couple of days!


Me and Suki before dessert

Max thought it was his birthday!  We lit a candle for each of the kids so they could help me blow them out.

Post dinner - my two cuties!

Dinner (well, mostly drinks) at Old Town Social

Miggie, Gretchen and Me

I can't wait to see what thirty-four has in store for me!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, woman- sounds like a great one (especially the carrot cake!)

    ReplyDelete