Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Contentment

"The secret of contentment is knowing how to enjoy what you have, and to be able to lose all desire for things beyond your reach"     - Lin Yutang

I am constantly struggling to find the balance between wanting more from life and being happy with where I'm at.  I have been trying to focus on living in the moment more and enjoying what we have today instead of thinking about what we'd like to have tomorrow...it's not always easy to stay focused. 

Is this something that you all struggle with too?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I absolutely loved this quote, and in fact I am writing it in my journal as soon as I'm off this computer.

    I have struggled with that for sure. I am the bill payer in our household, so I'm constantly putting us on a "budget," but I want us to take family vacations so bad?! I'm always torn.

    ReplyDelete