Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Crafty Christmas

I have been a busy little bee over here crafting away...  I decided to put some of my sewing skills to use this Christmas to make some presents and have really enjoyed the satisfaction of completing all of my projects.  I am still hoping to get a few more crafts made before Sunday but we'll see.  I'm not going to pressure myself on that one!  I would love to show you all the lovely things I have made but I'm pretty sure a few of my readers would figure out who I made what for... so I'll just name a few things to keep them guessing ;-) 

gingerbread playdough
dreamcatchers
make-up bags
pillows
pin cushion
scarf
skirt
felt play food
felted soap
wool book covers
ornaments

Whew. now it's on to baking. hope you are enjoying you're pre-holiday days!

1 comment:

  1. You HAVE been busy!! All of those will surely be awesome, especially the felt play food. Brilliant! They charge so much for things like that at stores.
    I, too, have been crafting & have wanted to post about it...but can't yet!
    BTW- Loved your guys' Christmas Card. Michael and I agree, you and Carlos have some of the CUTEST kids ever! (I don't throw that out there to just anyone!)

    ReplyDelete