Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday at the Park


Today we went to Encanto Park with the kids and Uncle Jesse, Cassidy and Alex. Jennifer is always missing out on our weekend fun...I guess someone has to make the money :) Suki had such a good time playing on the playground and riding all the fun rides. She rode the carousel, cars and the bumper boats. The bumper boats didn't last too long but we were just proud of her for trying. Max was such a good boy and slept almost the entire time. I was able to get a picture of him lying on the blanket after he was finished eating though. I have to say that I love our weekends and there is just nothing more perfect than a picnic in the park.

AND THEN LATER....
Jennifer came over to play scrabble and drink wine. I won - which makes me on a 3 game winning streak!

1 comment:

  1. I love Encanto park! We used to go there all the time when I was little & ride the paddle boats. Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete