Friday, February 13, 2009

You say it's your birthday...


It's my sister's birthday tomorrow. Yes, she is a valentine baby and has always loved sharing the holiday. My sister and I have a bond that is indescribable. We talk on the phone everyday, live only two blocks apart and see each other a couple times a week. I love her and am so glad that she is such an important part of my life! I secretly (well I guess the secrets out now) want to have another daughter just so Suki can have this kind of relationship when she grows up. Happy Birthday Jennifo!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nancy! Great post about your sis! Even though we will not have any boys, I am soooo thankful for my three girls and the bond they will share as sisters. They already have such a unique bond and I hope it lasts forever!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy, it's Lissette Bell. I saw your blog and thought I would add your link to my blog. Hope you don't mind. My blog is http://www.bellsters.blogspot.com/

    Happy Birthday Jenna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lissette! Thanks for adding us to your blog. I will do the same. I love seeing the pictures of Matix - he is such a handsome guy!

    ReplyDelete