Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Year of Accomplishments

So my baby girl is no longer a "baby". Last Friday she turned two years old and is officially a little girl. As I think back over the last year, I think of how she has matured developmentally. She has gone from walking to running (and sometimes falling), speaking one word here and there to full blown sentences, and the personality...oh the personality! Suki is so shy and quiet when we are in large crowds or around people she doesn't know but when we are at home..she is such a ham. She loves to try and make us laugh - she evens asks us "am i funny?". I often catch her making faces in the mirror and she just recently started doing the splits! She has gone through many "obsessions" in the last year as well; Elmo, Dora, Diego, and now it's Shrek! I guess there are worse movies out there but it does get old when you watch it two or three times a day! I can't believe how much she has changed. It definitely goes by waaaayyy too fast. Here is a picture of Suki on her first birthday and one from Friday...




No comments:

Post a Comment