Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sophie

It's official....I'm no longer the love of Max's life! I had been hearing about this teething toy made in France that has been around for years called Sophie La Girafe and I finally ordered it because Max is teething big time. It is a little expensive for a teether but I read rave reviews about it so I was hoping that it would live up to the hype. It certainly did! Max LOVES this toy and I cannot say enough positive things about it. It is the only toy that he can hold really well at 5 months and he loves chewing on every part of it. Yesterday we were at our friends birthday party and Melissa was able to get some really good shots of him with and without his new love. Isn't he just the most handsome boy ever.....?





7 comments:

  1. 2 & 5 are my favs. But I really like #4 too. I almost cropped out Jenny but then I liked that they were both smiling even though you can't see her face! So handsome and LOVE the eyebrows.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he IS the most handsome boy ever!! Good tip on the teething toy too- I think we need one of those at our house... or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa - I love them all! I'm glad you didn't crop #4. I like it just the way it is. Thank you again for taking so many pictures of my kiddos and I'm glad that Max likes you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that giraffe at little artika, it looked interesting. I'll have to get it for Matix. Thanks for the hot tip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Max is just the cutest!!!! He is such a precious baby boy! You are very blessed! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love Max's picture with Sophie! Especially picture #2. May we use the picture on our website www.sophie.sg?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course you may use that photo on your site. What capacity will you be using it? Will I be able to go to your site and see it? It's funny because he hasn't been interested in Sophie in awhile since he's 1 now but today I found him chewing on her again. He is getting two more teeth so it makes sense. You may email me directly at naaroe9@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete