Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kaboost

Today I got the coolest baby/toddler gadget ever! I have been on the hunt for a booster seat for Suki for awhile now. It is really hard to find one that allows our chair to be pushed all the way in and since we will be needing the high chair for Max soon I really needed to get on this. Well, I purchased the Kaboost at BabiesRUs today and I already LOVE it! It attaches to the bottom of your chair and boosts it up so that your toddler can sit at the table just like an adult. Suki loves it too. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a booster. The other plus is that it is completely portable. You can fold it up and take it along with you to grandma's.


3 comments:

  1. That is so cool! (Don't products like these make you think, "Ok I could have thought of that & made millions!") DOHH!
    I will have to remember this when the time comes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of getting that because Lulu likes to sit at the table or counter. I put the high chair away for now, until Delilah starts eating solids. But I keep thinking, do I really need this?? Is it adjustable for a stool at the counter?
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa - I think that it says that it's not safe for stools. They are probably too light. I can bring it over on Friday night if you want to check it out...

    ReplyDelete