Sunday, March 8, 2009

Update

I just wanted to give an update on our potty training....Suki is doing so good. She is wearing her big girl panties now and we are even venturing out of the house. We went to the grocery store last night and she told us she had to go "poopoo - which actually means pee" luckily we had brought the little potty with us, so Carlos took her out to the car and she sat on the potty and went right away. Such a big girl! We also met up with our friends, who were in town from Vegas, at a Spring Training game and she used the restroom three times with no problems! I can't believe that she is actually getting it after 5 days - We are so proud!

5 comments:

  1. I am so proud of Suki! She is so little and caught on so quickly! How did you plan your first trip out? I really don't think I'll be taking the twins out until Pat's birthday party! LOL! I'm a little hesitant to go out by myself just yet! Any tips??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well when we went to the grocery store we just brought the little potty and Carlos put it in between the two car seats and she went right away. But when we went to the game yesterday we brought the Dora seat that goes on the regular toilet and she was fine with that in the public restrooms. I did pack a couple of underwears and a change of clothes just in case! I am also happy to report that she finally pooped in the potty today. I put her little potty in the room with her for her nap and I watched her get out of her bed, pull down her panties and sit on the potty. I couldn't believe it! It is so nice to only change Max's diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there~

    Thank you very much for your sweet comment on my blog, & I'll definitely tell Michael you said "hello." I have seen your little ones (well, only Suki until today) on Sarah's blog & I always thought how cute she was!
    Your son is seriously going to BREAK some hearts!! Will he have brown eyes like your husband?
    Hopefully we'll get to meet you & maybe have a play date one day...

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! It's a ton of work at first, but SO worth it when you don't have to change those diapers anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Candis! Max's eyes are definitely brown. They do have a green ring around the outside but they have pretty much always looked brown. We didn't think that we could have two kids with light colored eyes...
    Yes I would like to meet sometime. It's been forever since we've seen Mike.

    ReplyDelete