Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Buddies!





And here they go riding off into the sunset....


Today we had our family and some friends over for Easter brunch. We didn't really get too many pictures but I just couldn't resist posting these of Suki and Dominick. They play so well together and are such good buddies. I love to watch them interact and think these photos capture their relationship and personalities to a tee. We loved having everyone over and hope that everyone's Easter was happy too!

2 comments:

  1. I love Suki's little outfit!
    Funny you knew about "Small Paul." I have been wanting those (and lots of other things of Paul Frank) since Camden was born....but I can NEVER bring myself to spend that much money!? Michael's mom found those @ TJ Max for $9 though! My kind of buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!!! Those pictures turned out really well . . .we will have to get the kids together again soon!

    ReplyDelete