Friday, December 4, 2009

Hey!!!!

Oh how I love this boy! He is 13 months old and he is so yummy! He is walking about 50% of the time now and is babbling more and more everyday. He is still such a baby to me and that is just fine. I am in no hurry for him to move onto the toddler years. One toddler in this house is enough for now (especially a strong-willed bossy one at that!) so I am just enjoying every minute of this prolonged baby stage. I know I have probably just succumbed to the age old theory that boys are "mama's boys" and girls will be "daddy's girls" but I can't help it....he is my boy.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute pic of him! His hair keeps looking lighter and lighter to me! Give him kisses from us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture. I love his sweater.

    ReplyDelete