Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bye Bye Wiggleworms

Today was Suki's last Wiggleworms class. It's so weird to think that 16 weeks has passed since we started this. Wiggleworms is kind of a folk music/dance/movement class. She has loved every minute of it and I have loved having that special alone time with just me and her. She has become very outgoing since starting this class and at times was the only kid singing and dancing along. She has grown up so much in the last few months and is blossoming into this funny, outgoing, independent, very sweet little girl. Next session she is moving up and joining an art class where she will go all by herself and I will take Max to wiggleworms so that we can have that alone time too. I will miss this class and this time with her!

6 comments:

  1. The pigtails are the Cutest.Thing.Ever. love her, muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...she's actually been letting me do her hair! It's too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really sweet. She does look like she's getting so big! I loved your x-mas card by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is getting so big!!! Hard to believe she will be going to a class all by herself! Time is flying by so quickly!!! Keep us posted on how the next classes are going for she Suki and Max!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That class sounds awesome, & exactly what I've been looking into for Camden! (Don't think they have that one in AZ?) So glad you both enjoyed it, and now you get to have the fun all over again with Max!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it was a great experience and I think Max will like it too. We got to this awesome place called Old Town School of Folk Music. It is an amazing music/art/dance school. They have a huge variety of classes for babies through adults. I don't think they have anything exactly like this in AZ but you can always do Gymboree or something like that. It would be awesome for you and Camden to do something together before or even after new baby comes :)

    ReplyDelete