Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My New Baby

My new baby arrived today...



I have been wanting to get a better camera for a long time now and while I have been lusting after all the fancy SLR cameras out there I just knew that was not realistic for me for many reasons...

1. I woud never want to lug around that heavy camera so I wouldn't end up taking many pictures.
2. I would probably never learn to use it for all it is intended.
3. I just can't bring myself to spend that much money on a camera. 

Anyway after being extremely happy with my last two Canon's I decided to stick with it.  I have been reading review after review and finally settled on the PowerShot SX120IS.  It was fairly inexpensive for all that it does and is still an uprade from my old Canon.  I plan on playing around with the manual settings a little but will probably shoot in automatic most of the time.  I'll be posting pictures soon.....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I love Canon too! The last one I purchased takes awsome video and the sound quality is great. I can't hear the sound very good when replaying it on the camera, but after I upload it to the computer it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete