Tuesday, May 26, 2009

7 Months Old


I can't believe that my baby is seven months old already. Time has just flown by. It seems like yesterday he was in my tummy and now he is sitting, rolling, scooting, blabbing, eating and snuggling. He is such a sweet good natured baby. He still loves his Sophie and the jumperoo but he has also become quite attached to his blankie. He loves watching his sister dance around him and he even giggles at her. His smile is so infectious and those eyelashes - oh those eyelashes! I know I'm biased but I think he is the most handsome thing ever! I love him so much and love being his mom.

1 comment:

  1. I can't say it enough- he is seeeerrriously 1 of the cutest little boys I have ever seen in my life (besides Sam & Matix, of course!)
    Lady KILLER for sure.

    ReplyDelete