Monday, May 18, 2009

Max's Well Visit

Today I took Max for his 6 month well visit. He is actually almost 7 months but for some reason I am a little behind... Anyway, I expected to see a huge jump on his growth chart since he is now getting only formula and eating solids but, he is still on the smaller side. We describe him as "compact". He is doing all the things a 6 month old should be so it went well. The doctor was also impressed that he started waving the other day. Like I said in my previous post, we are seriously slacking on the picture taking so I don't have a current picture to post but here are his stats:

Weight: 16lb. 1oz.
Height: 26.5 inches
Percentile: 25% for weight, 50% for height

1 comment:

  1. "Compact"- I love it!
    Glad he is healthy & CUTE as ever!

    ReplyDelete