Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Almost

I thought I'd let everyone know what has been consuming our life these past few weeks...


We were planning on buying a local children's boutique. We had negotiated a price, purchased a computer system and started moving merchandise when everything fell through. We were looking forward to being small business owners. We are very sad that it didn't work out but will definitely chalk it up to a learning experience. We never anticipated the process to be such an emotional roller coaster. We are both a little relieved today to know that it's over and that we can move on. We now have a taste of the entreprenuer lifestyle and I don't think we'll give up on that dream just yet. Stay tuned because you never know...

Oh and thank you to all of our friends and family who have been so supportive of us!

5 comments:

  1. sorry sweetie! must not have been meant to be, one door closes, two open.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Nancy, that sucks :( Like Melissa said, it just wasn't meant to be. Better things must be in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I'm so sorry things did not work out! As Melissa and Sarah said, better things are in store! Who knows what lies ahead. I'm sure you learned a lot these past few weeks. Good luck as you seek other oportunities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give up on the dream. Thats how America was built...Your Dad and I believed in the dream and feel you have the brains, personality and ambition to fulfill your dreams.
    I love you and am willing to always help in anyway that I can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like everyone has said it just wasn't meant to be. Something better must be waiting for you guys. See you Friday.

    ReplyDelete