Friday, May 1, 2009

Children's Museum


Today Jackie and I took the kids to the Children's Museum. The kids had a great time and it was nice spending some time with Carlos' sister too! I'm so glad that she moved back from LA and has become such an important part of our kids lives.

Max lounging on the pillow pods
Suki checking out with her groceries
Looking for the cookie box
Tita and Suki checking out their purchases
Suki in the noodle forest
Suki loved this thing where you turn it and the bugs flew off!
Max loved the light up floor mats...sensory overload!
Suki being a good sister.
Outside playing while mommy and Tita had a snack.
She didn't even ride this...just posed for the picture :)

4 comments:

  1. Did Miss Suki get a hair cut? I LOVE that shot of her in the noodle forest, and her outfit = TO DIE FOR! Those shoes are adorable.
    I had no idea the Children's Museum could be good for Max & Camden's age too!? May have to check that out soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! That spider climbing wall thingy is Sam's favorite too. I think he could do it for hours ;) We'll have to meet there sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candis - you should DEFINITELY take Camden there. The 3 and under room is perfect and there are a few other things should would enjoy too! Mac didn't really get the full effect since he's not crawling yet but Camden would have fun.

    Sarah - my membership is up the beginning of July so let me know if you plan on going anytime before then. Actually I was thinking about taking her this Tuesday for a special presentation of "Stomp". It's at 11...let me know if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Sam has swim lessons Tuesday mornings :( That sounds like fun. We will definitely go sometime in the next couple weeks though, I'll e-mail you for sure!

    ReplyDelete